The Quia Bookstore
The Quia Bookstore lists all the online books available to students and instructors. In the Quia Bookstore, you can purchase online books, enter book keys, and access student previews and instructor trials. If you are an instructor, you can also request to adopt books for your courses directly from publishers.
Quia Books are listed alphabetically by title. Each listing also includes the book's publisher, author, ISBN, and price.
The following is a list of options available for each book in the Quia Bookstore:
- To view a book's description, click its title.
- To learn more about a book's publisher, click the publisher's name.
- To add a new book to your Student or Instructor Workstation, click Enter a book key. Publishers provide book keys as a way to access or adopt online books, as well as for instructor trials.
- To purchase an online book, click Buy. Quia will prompt you for your payment details, including credit card information.
- If you are an instructor and you want to adopt a book for your course or initiate a 30-day trial for a book, click Adoptions and trials, then complete the Adoptions and trials request form, which is sent directly to the publisher.