You must have a Quia account to purchase or adopt a Quia book, enter a publisher's book key, or access a student demo or instructor trial. Creating an account is absolutely free and only takes a few seconds.
To create a new account, enter the following information in the fields provided:
- Username - Enter a unique username. A username should be approximately eight characters long and easy to remember.
- Password - Enter a password. A password can be between one and 30 characters long. Be sure to keep your password secure.
- Confirm - Re-enter the password you entered in the previous field.
- Name - Enter your real name.
- E-mail Address - Enter your current e-mail address. For security reasons, Quia can only send account information to this e-mail address.
- Phone number - Enter your phone number. This field is optional.
- Country - Enter your country of residence.
- City - Enter your city of residence.
- State - Enter your state of residence.
- Zip Code - Enter your Zip code.
- Time Zone - Enter your time zone.
Once you have entered the new account information, click Submit to save your information and view the Getting started page.